Get check-in count
|User & Date:||anonymous 2016-02-05 07:21:07|
- Change foundin to "2.0.0"
- Change icomment to:
It would be nice having a button which shows/counts check-in number and places it into clipboard. I use this in my app version like 2016.02.xxxx where xxxxx is check-in number. Or it may be a setting which shows this number automatically in the Window Caption along with the repository name.
Currently I get those number using either fossil directly from cmd or using a custom action in the fuel : 'cmd /k fossil info' - in this case I have to open/close/copy from cmd. It would be cool having this in the gui itself :)
Thank you, Alexander.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "fd1255ba03eb1bb9d282ff4dca65e5a8f8b5ea34"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Get check-in count"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"