Allow different file extensions
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-11-24 23:04:42|
- Change foundin to "2.0.0 win32"
- Change icomment to:
The "open" dialog in the program only filters for .fossil or .fslckout files, making it impossible to open fossils with a different extension / no extension. An all-files *.* filter is not provided. Therefore, Fuel does not even see my repos unless I rename them.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Allow different file extensions"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"