Newbie clone experience super confusing
|User & Date:||anonymous 2016-06-18 18:03:40|
- Change foundin to "2.0 beta"
- Change icomment to:
Trying to clone: http://www2.fossil-scm.org/
First attempt failed - needed a repo path
Second attempt failed - repo path needs to pre-exist
Third attempt failed - repo path needs to end in a slash
Fourth attempt aborted (killed the Fuel process) - "do you want working copy" started indexing my pre-existing 500 git clones (49 Gb). I hope it didn't modify anything.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "a47745b299b11c5c44dfeb1e22e75fa301a5f1dd"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Newbie clone experience super confusing"
- Change type to "Documentation"