- 2015/08/23 Fuel version 1.0.1 has been released.
- 2015/08/21 Beta builds for Fuel version 2.0.0 are now available.
- 2015/07/29 Introducing the Fuel Forums.
- 2015/05/16 Fuel is now hosted via https at https://fuel-scm.org
- 2015/04/25 Added Mac OS X build for version 1.0.0
- 2015/03/28 Fuel version 1.0.0 has been released.
- 2012/11/23 Introducing the Fuel Translation Project.
- 2012/05/13 Fuel version 0.9.6 has been released.
Translation ProjectDo you use Fuel a lot but would prefer if it spoke your language? Help by submitting a translation for your language.
Click here and help make Fuel better.
Realtime Translation Stats
About FuelFuel is cross-platform GUI front-end for the excellent Fossil SCM tool written in Qt. Fuel runs on Windows, OSX as well as various flavors of Unix including Linux and FreeBSD.
What does it look like? (V2.0.0 Beta)
Where can I get it?
Binaries and source code packages are available at the Downloads page
StatusCurrently the following Fossil operations are supported
- Timeline View (via fossil ui)
- Multiple Remotes (Version 2)
- Branches (Version 2)
- Tags (Version 2)
- Rename, including folders
- History (via fossil ui)